Distribution Centers And Production Facilities
SYSTEM LOGISTICS IS THE IDEAL PARTNER FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF AUTOMATED STORAGE AND PICKING SOLUTIONS WITHIN DISTRIBUTION CENTERS AND PRODUCTION FACILITIES
Thanks to a wide range of technolgies for automated material handling, warehousing and picking, the service within the supply chain can be improved, reducing time and cost for packages handling.
System Logistics is a leading company for the design and development of highly automated distribution centres. By implementing flexible solutions, the customer can meet constantly changing market needs, at the same time optimize the supply chain and service level at the point of sale.
The key benefits obtained thanks to the automated storage and order preparation solutions are related to:
- SPACE: improved space utilization and storage density, increased receiving and shipping capabilities.
- TIME: late cut-off times, shortened delivery lead time, higher delivery frequency, greater reactivity in order preparation and management of rush jobs
- COSTS: reduction in workforce; cost reduction thanks to stock centralization; reduced costs on delivery routes, better transport capacity and reduction in cost per package handled
- SERVICE: better pallet stability and capacity, reduction in shipment preparation errors, preparation of orders according to customized sequences (unloading, product category, stackability)
- possibility of AUTOMATIC CONNECTION between the point of sale reordering system and warehouse preparation
System Logistics offers a wide range of solutions for the optimization of material flows and storage areas within production facilities, reconciling the need for intensive storage with the high rotation of material imposed by the market.
The main areas of application of automated solutions for manufacturing facilities are:
- Dense and flexible storage of finished products
- Inter-operational storages for WIP (Work-In-Progress) products
- Raw material storages and infeed to production lines
- End-of-line finished products delivery
- Marshalling and Shipment Buffers