Customer Service Technician (NC, Arden)
Posted on: 11/09/2023
The Customer Service Technician position supports System Logistics Corporation systems with on-site operations expertise.
KEY RESPONSIBILTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Supports equipment installation, modification, and tuning for customers.
- Conducts electromechanical maintenance on System Logistics equipment and systems in the field
- Troubleshoots and identifies root causes, and solve operational issues surrounding System Logistics machinery at customer locations
- Trains personnel on proper setup, operations, maintenance, and repair of System Logistics systems
- Performs extensive mechanical and electrical modifications to existing equipment
- Builds strong customer relationships to help achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Maintains service status communications with Customer Service Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Demonstrates strong soft skills and technical aptitude to provide customer service support
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Able to perform troubleshooting in a high-speed manufacturing environment
- Solid knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic components and their interaction
- Basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Travels extensively domestically – 80% of time
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.